From: "Andy Ferguson" <afne04343@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: Re: (TV) Date with SLF - OT
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:45:14 -0000

its sad that there is a band with a shitter name - the cheesemakers
cheesemakers is a pretty shit name though - unless you're a comedy act  : )

> "Blessed are the cheesemakers"
>
> "Ah, what's so special about the cheesemakers?"
>
> "Well, obviously, it's not meant to be taken literally. It refers to
> any manufacturers of dairy products."

That is where the band name came from obviously and it is shite but I
couldn't think of anything better Murray, I'm very sorry!

For those more interested in the actual performance of the band, we faced up
to well over 1,000 aggressive alcohol fuelled SLF fans and more than held
our own, the crowd was bouncing at times and that felt great, specifically
as we were doing our own material as we always do - pity you couldn't think
of your OWN surname Murray isn't it ? :o) - and the justification that our
music stands up in such circumstances makes the whole thing worthwhile.

The whole SLF organisation from merch guy up to the actual band were superb
to us. We sold out of our merchandise 2 minutes after we finished!

The band all came in to wish us luck and then congratulate us on ou
performance and we had some great photos taken. The one with just Bruce
Foxton and I is a very special moment for me, being a sad old Mod .

Thanks for all the good wishes that came from MM, much much appreciated.
Hopefully some of you will one day be able to come and see us.

Cheers folks
Andy