Re: (TV) Date with SLF - OT

> sorry, its only jealousy - to play your set and get a good response doing
> your own stuff whilst supporting a band that trades on memories of past
> glories can only be a good thing, I didnt really mean to knock you, I was
> just pished and in an anti SLF mood - not that I'm really anti SLF either,
> loved the original line up(s - drummers are interchangeable), but they
might
> as well be called the Jam as SLF now

Fair enough mate and all very true. The Cheesemakers is a shit name ! But
the band are not and deserved their chance whether the headline band was
relevant now or not. Bruce Foxtons a great guy :o)

> "pity you couldn't think of your OWN surname Murray isn't it ? :o)" - err,
> its called a homage

'omage ?

and its not without reason - when Graham Chapman sends
> you an email and calls you Andy Cheesemaker, then you can question my
choice
> of email address !

Whilst Graham Chapman remains dead there is little chance of him sending me
an e-mail or anything else for that matter !!! hur hur

BTW , my comments were just as tongue in cheek as yours were albeit not
pished up ;o)

All good craic
Andy