Re: (TV) Date with SLF - OT

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:02:52 -0000
"Andy Ferguson" <afne04343@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> The Cheesemakers is a shit name ! But
> the band are not and deserved their chance whether the headline band was
> relevant now or not. Bruce Foxtons a great guy :o)

There are bands (the GooGoo Dolls springs to mind) that hate their
name, but they're established under that name and can't drop it now.

I know there are some folx here who aren't wild about the Jam, but I
came to them after a few years of being a big fan of the 'Oo, and
it wasn't much of a leap to the Jam.