Re: (TV) also mostly ot: more woman-with-guitar sightings

My band rehearses in a plumbing supply store, and started doing so
before we had a name.  Next time you pass by a plumbing supply store,
drop in and spend a few moments contemplating all the
product/horrifying potential band names on display.  Such horror...
such beauty.

For half of a rehearsal we were "Big Yank and the Ballcocks".  And it
took at least two weeks for us to stop being "Root Destroyer!" with an
exclamation point just like that.

-Rex