RE: (TV) also mostly ot: more woman-with-guitar sightings

My band rehearses in a plumbing supply store, and started doing so before we
had a name.  Next time you pass by a plumbing supply store, drop in and
spend a few moments contemplating all the product/horrifying potential band
names on display.  Such horror...
such beauty.

Now this one brings back disturbing memories.  Once, when I worked for the
United Jewish Appeal, we got monthly checks from a plumbing concern called
"Bruce Supplies."  Given that, in the vernacular of gay NYC at the time, the
Bruce was the more "feminine" half of a couple, the snickers were endless.

Naughty, but nice.

Scott, NYC