Re: Space / RE: (TV) I hate my name

The Jack Officers was/is a side project of Gibby's. They have a record out,
but it's probably out of print. Gibby did a Jack Officers gig in Brooklyn a
few months ago, well in Brooklyn and Manhattan. It was Gibby and another
former member of the
BS I think, and Andrew Weiss formerly of The Rollins Band and Ween. It was
Gibby and the other guy "playing" laptops and from what I understand they
lived up to their name and were Jacking Off-icers