(TV) In Praise of Robin and why she rocks

Folks,

I just received a 2 disc show of the True Believers reunion from Robin today
from a gig in south Austin from '02.  Folks, it's just one of the reasons
that reaffirms why we love live music and why Al is the most underrated
troubadour in the States.

I'm amazed that I can hear Al, with the tone, music, color, Tejano presence
and be in awe that there are a jazillion people who have heard Harry Connick
Jr. and will never hear Al.

Al is just amazing.  This show is amazing.  Robin is amazing and true public
servant.

The Al orchestra will be at Irving Plaza in September

Scott, NYC