Re: (TV) In Praise of Robin and why she rocks

I love the True Believers, one of my bands rehearsed at the same place Rank
and File did when they were in NYC, before moving to Austin. I have the True
Believers' demo that they recorded before they were signed and it sounded
better than their first recording, soundwise. Wish I knew where that tape
was. Would love to hear the reunion show. I guess we won't see it on
Dimeadozen because of the ban on Alejandro's stuff.

> I just received a 2 disc show of the True Believers reunion from Robin
today
> from a gig in south Austin from '02.  Folks, it's just one of the reasons
> that reaffirms why we love live music and why Al is the most underrated
> troubadour in the States.
>
> I'm amazed that I can hear Al, with the tone, music, color, Tejano
presence
> and be in awe that there are a jazillion people who have heard Harry
Connick