From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Brian
Young
Sent: 24 May 2005 23:41
To: Marquee Moon
Subject: (TV) .CDA files rather than .WAV (OT)- Help needed, please

Hi folks,

I hope someone out there knows how to do this. For some reason,  now my
computer does not read files on CD's as .wav files. It' saying they are .cda
files.
Do you know how to get the computer to read the disc as .wav files (again)?

I don't know how this changed, but I can't burn CD's until I get it changed
back to seeing these files as .wavs

Thanks in advance to anyone who can please respond off list and help me
change this back to the way it was.

Regards,

Brian