(TV) OT: The Clash & the marquee moon list as a sort of blog

I know many on the list here are Clash fans and Joe Strummer fans. I never really was big into the Clash - didn't get the appeal, thought their politics was skin deep, liked their hit songs well enough, just wasn't ga ga about them. And a lot of people around me were...ga ga. Well, I can't explain why I've been playing London Calling two days in a row, and now want to cover 'Death or Glory' in the little band that I've been playing in. The Clash is rocking my world this weekend. Should I seek professional help ? I guess I am finally starting to get why this was such a great band, I'm just a little late to the party as usual.

I've tried to keep blogs ,but I just can't seem to master the discipline required. The Marquee Moon list is sort of like a blog for me. It's good too because you can almost guarantee that someone is going to read what you write. The only thing I care (in general) to write about is music, certainly Television, and the variety of other music makers that people talk about on this list. Thanks everyone for being such a wonderful captive audience ! ;-) Have a happy holiday (and a great sleep-in) to the US citizens out there.
-Russ