Re: (TV) OT: The Clash & the marquee moon list as a sort of blog

At 8:00 PM -0700 5/29/05, Russ Van Rooy wrote:
The Clash is rocking my world this weekend. Should I seek professional help ?

Nah. I go through phases with all kinds of bands, and I recall vividly my Clash phase. (Oddly, it was while I was doing this film internship, spending hours and hours cutting film to Tom's "Deep Penetration"--so there's the TV content!) So just revel in it.

Right now I myself am heavily into a _Basement Tapes_ thing (many thanks to a one-time list member!), alternating with (believe it or not) sludgecore/dronemeisters Earth. This is while I'm doing belly dance music myself. If that isn't evidence of the lack of a musical identity, I don't know what is.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/