Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 20:00:38 -0700
From: Russ Van Rooy <russvr@pop.nwnexus.com>
Subject: (TV) OT: The Clash & the marquee moon list as a sort of blog

I know many on the list here are Clash fans and Joe Strummer fans. I never
really was big into the Clash - didn't get the appeal, thought their
politics was skin deep, liked their hit songs well enough, just wasn't ga ga
about them. And a lot of people around me were...ga ga.
Well, I can't explain why I've been playing London Calling two days in a
row, and now want to cover 'Death or Glory' in the little band that I've
been playing in. The Clash is rocking my world this weekend. Should I seek
professional help ?
I guess I am finally starting to get why this was such a great band, I'm
just a little late to the party as usual.