Re: (TV) OT: The Clash & the marquee moon list as a sort of blog

In message <20050530030525.14535.qmail@web54304.mail.yahoo.com>, robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com> writes
tho' i love television, they are not at all my
favorite band -- but mm is my favorite music list -- smartest people with great taste, and no vicious backbiting or overrunning with politics or such. i really enjoy all the contributions folks make here (while waiting for the next tv album!).

Well said Robin!
And credit must go to Phil for setting it up in the first place and for being so tough that nobody dares misbehave :,) I recall a couple of times when things started to get out of hand, but common sense prevailed, and even I learned to shut up and behave myself.

One of the advantages of being on a list for a band that doesn't actually do anything much is that it leaves us free to talk about other things.