From: robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) OT: The Clash & the marquee moon list as a sort of  blog
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 20:05:25 -0700 (PDT)

tho' i love television, they are not at all my
favorite band -- but mm is my favorite music list --
smartest people with great taste, and no vicious
backbiting or overrunning with politics or such.  i
really enjoy all the contributions folks make here
(while waiting for the next tv album!).

and hell yeah the clash were fab!  welcome to the fan
club.