Re: (TV) OT: The Clash & the marquee moon list as a sort of blog

In message <BAY104-F14A66F408D3E01D79CE63BD5030@phx.gbl>, Murray Ramone <murrayramone@hotmail.com> writes
interesting bit about downloading/music sharing from tony james here http://www.carbonsiliconinc.com/diary/diary.aspx?did=7

"We were out the front after our last show in Coventry and we realised that we were already signing CDbs of Carbon/Silicon records...The records already existed because fans had made them themselves... got tracks from P2Pbs, live, off DVDbs, off the radio... made their own CD covers and created their own CDs and DVD packages.. and we thought this is brilliant, to see all that creativity from the fans put into our thing... the fans as producers and documentary makers.. how exciting is that.."

Now that's political, if you ask me...