Re: (TV) check out the MM entry on this clown's list...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Allison" <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 8:29 AM
Subject: (TV) check out the MM entry on this clown's list...

Http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2952

(he's right about U2 though)
--

Again, I didn't even get to the Television part to find something to diminish the writer's credibility. In the Pet Sounds section, "It's an elaborate symphony of merry, jingling pap."

I have to wonder about the emotional health of anyone who calls Pet Sounds "merry."

Blonde on Blonde section: Why does he spend almost a third of the section complaining about a song that isn't on the album?

Revolver section: At least the guy is self-aware: "God, nothing is more tiresome than reading some internet asshole coming up with iconoclastic reasons why the Beatles sucked." --------------