Re: (TV) check out the MM entry on this clown's list...

i wonder if the whole thing is a joke

 "I love rock and roll more than life itself, of
course, but I dont think theres ever been a single
good rock and roll band or album. There may have been
a few good songs, but I cant think of them offhand.
Its just a good concept thats never been executed
properly."

i bet he owns and loves all those records

--- Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:

> At 1:29 PM +0100 6/13/05, Keith Allison wrote:
> >Http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2952
>
> Oh, that guy.  He has this whole "contrarian"
> schtick that's so
> predictable he's probably running a bot.
>
> >(he's right about U2 though)
>
> As Silkworm and others have observed, "Even a blind
> chicken finds a
> kernel of corn now and then."
> --
>
> Maurice Rickard
> http://mauricerickard.com/   |
> http://onezeromusic.com/

You know Spider, you're a fuckin' mumbling, stuttering little fuck. You know that?