Re: (TV) mm posts going to bulk folder

--- robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com> wrote:
> for a day or so, all the posts here are being sent to
> my bulk folder.  this happened once before, when
> someone cross-posted to the mm and television-group
> lists.  eventually the problem cleared up.  anyone
> else having this problem?

Yeah, it looks like those of us on Yahoo.com are suffering from
Yahoo's anti-spam settings. This may or may not resolve itself.

The most foolproof way to fix this is to create a custom filter for
emails from "tv@obbard.com" (this list). For example, I have a filter
that directs all of my MM List email to a folder called "Music
Lists". You can see the settings for this filter here:
http://obbard.com/pix/filter.GIF

Give it a shot and see if it helps. Let me know if you have
questions...

--Phil, MM List Admin