Re: (TV) always with the coruscating

"Jagged" is old school, rejected by most modern practitioners as making far too much sense. Per the latest codebook, "skittering" and "angular" have been replaced by -- hold on a sec -- "obfuscatory" and "preternatural".

No, wait, I don't have this lined up right.

Anyway, I think "krump" is the new "skronk"