RE: (TV) OT: Blowup - Yardbirds

The DVD is very good, if a bit bare-bones on the extras. On the plus side, you
can watch teenage Jane Birkin rolling around naked as often as you want, and
there's a music-only audio track so you can hear not only that great Yardbirds
track, but also Herbie Hancock's excellent jazz soundtrack.

Jim K.