RE: (TV) TV confirms new albums

At 7:20 PM -0400 7/29/05, tom wrote:
Anyone else find it surprising that Tom has been recording on a computer?
For 10 years!?

For some reason I just find that very interesting...I'd imagined him
surrounded by tape and tubes for some reason.

The first question that came to mind for me is what kind of computer/what software is he using. Like you, I find it a bit of a stretch, and I'd like to believe that he's using a CP/M system, but that wouldn't have been capable of digitizing live audio. This means he's using a Mac, PC, or some *nix system, which doesn't quite come into focus for me. I could see him rocking an old NeXT box, though...
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/