Re: (TV) Views on 'Velvetts to Voidoids'?

Phil wrote:
I'll offer the probably the only dissenting opinion and say that I
think this book is *terrific*. It served as an excellent shorthand
history and discography to a lot of great music for me. . .

Further to that, I must say that Heylin's liner notes to The Miller's Tale
are a very interesting read. (I haven't read the book.) The caveats are that
Heylin came out with various inaccuracies (pointed out on this list in the
past, and some of them were whoppers), and Tom Verlaine wasn't consulted
about the album's release (and he doesn't think much of Heylin).

--JoeT