From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Phil
Obbard
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 12:27 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) OT: Eleventh Dream Day

--- Jay <piazzasanmarco@yahoo.com> wrote:
> but i will throw out sonic youth and the feelies and eleventh dream
> day and so many more

Speaking of which, on your recommendation, I picked up LIVED TO TELL and the
PRAIRE SCHOOL FREAKOUT/WAYNE 2fer recently. They're great!

I had also picked-up URSA MAJOR a few years ago but this didn't really win
me over... the two other albums are much tighter. I've seen a few reviewers
liken EDD to "Neil Young meets Television", which isn't too far off.

--Phil