Re: (TV) Sort of OT Roky Erickson and the Explosives

The man deserves a movie

http://www.youregonnamissme.com/

dont forget your tape recorder Robin !

From: robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Sort of OT Roky Erickson and the Explosives
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:43:04 -0700 (PDT)

actually he did an acoustic set at threadgill's this
past wednesday, with his brother sumner...which an
absolutely unavoidable work obligation kept me from.
but still has the electric gig upcoming...which i
guess qualifies him for "gigging regularly" now.

threadgill's btw is the place where janis joplin got
her start so many years ago, before taking off for sf.
 but dont' get me started on janis joplin...

the best local source for keeping up with roky is
probably the chronicle's site, auschron.com.  they did
a cover story on him not long ago, dressed real nice
for the photo shoot.