Re: Crummy / RE: (TV) Ouch

In a message dated 8/26/2005 12:11:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Leo.J.Casey@Volpe.dot.gov writes:

Any MM  Listers in Calif. attend
and remember how bad or great MM  sounded?

I was there, and all I really remember was that Television sounded great,
and that Tom threw pretzels into the audience.  Also, I was standing with a
music critic friend of mine who thought the band was amazing and said as much in
his review.  The only time I remember seeing MM performed in a way that
could be considered semi-disappointing would be at the Chicago show a few  years
ago, when Richard Lloyd broke a string at a pivotal moment towards the  end.

Heath