Re: (TV) Ouch

At 1:38 PM -0700 9/21/05, Phil Obbard wrote:
http://www.sfbg.com/39/51/x_second_time.html

In addition to missing the pleasures to be had in this album, the reviewer also seems not to understand the following:

* Hell did not participate in the Television reunion (inspired or "uninspired," however one sees it) * W&C is a reissue on Thrill Jockey. It was first released on Rykodisc in 1992.

I wonder if he or she actually has a reissue copy, or if what's being reviewed here is the original release (which I do quite like). Still, the inaccuracies suggest a critical lack of interest, or possibly oxygen deprivation.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/