Re: (TV) Ouch

In message <p0602041cbf5775f30b59@[192.168.1.100]>, Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> writes
I wonder if he or she actually has a reissue copy, or if what's being reviewed here is the original release (which I do quite like). Still, the inaccuracies suggest a critical lack of interest, or possibly oxygen deprivation.

Well, the reissue copy does sound exactly like the original - however, having been very cool in my original review about W&C, I've been living with it for the past couple of weeks and I'm getting quite warm about it.

You were all right, I was wrong.

I disliked it for what it wasn't, rather than listening to it for what it was (a common mistake with TV albums, I suspect - witness the critical backlash against Adventure because it wasn't Marquee Moon Continued)

Anyway, I am old and grumpy and allowed to change my mind. (and I've still got 5 copies to give away; you'd be surprised at the number of entries so far who didn't get all 5 answers. I thought it was too easy)

Keith