Re: (TV) TV angst...

In message <20050928152635.91B421A83A@smtp-pf.nwnexus.com>, Russ Van Rooy <russvr@pop.nwnexus.com> writes
It comes down to the Thrill Jockey website and its' snails' pace of updating. Though I do see that they are taking pre-orders for W&C, there is still no 'bio' information, no 'tour' info - yeah, like I am holding out that that could be a possibility, no press info

It was Thrill Jockey who suggested I run a Warm and Cool competition - which I have (2 days left to enter!) My understanding is that they are really pleased to have Tom on the label and that they would be promoting him as hard as they could. Well, I don't see much yet, I must say.

I thought the Bio/Catalogue/Press details etc. would be on their site well before the re-release of W&C, but...

The "early 2006" new release? Who knows?