(TV) TV angst...

Re. my post yesterday on Goddot,Verlaine, and the need for a little actionable information... I have to admit to feeling a slight case of TV angst. It comes down to the Thrill Jockey website and its' snails' pace of updating. Though I do see that they are taking pre-orders for W&C, there is still no 'bio' information, no 'tour' info - yeah, like I am holding out that that could be a possibility, no press info. C'mon Thrill Jockey, get on the stick,people ! Am I ranting ? Okay, time to chill...
- Russ
( who needs to play his guitar in the worst way )