Re: (TV) TV angst...

I go through "TV angst" about once a year. I agree, it's bad. It's
also a fixture of being a TV fan. I didn't even KNOW about Television
or Tom until 1993, so those days when he put out a great album every
2-3 years seem almost mythical to me... oh, what it must have been
like to be listeningn to music in 1977/8 when I could have heard TWO
new Television albums in less than 18 months!

--Phil