Re: Minor Miracles / Leo's anti-smokin' Campaign / RE: (TV) TV angst. ..

All the cool kids smoke American Spirits these days.
 I have a book of punk-era photos-- I forget the photographer-- which has a
shot of Tom at a mixing board with a back of Export A's within his reach.
 I thought I recalled Tom having "quit" at a girlfriend's request some years
back and putting on just a wee bit of weight as a result. Guess that didn't
take, though. Two packs a day... how can anyone even find the time for that?
 Re: W&C competition... if we haven't heard yet, can we assume we got a
question wrong and need to try again? I'm sooo poor right now, but I really
want me some semi-new Verlaine music...
 -Rex