Re: (TV) News

"Thrill Jockey has tentatively penciled in an April release date for the first of two releases. That album will feature rockbnbroll close to that of Television. The second album will be another of Verlainebs instrumental albums." -

Something to live for!
OK, now all I want for Xmas is a tour of small, intimate venues, including DC,  where I get to hang out with the band afterward, and get the setlist autographed. I've always wanted to meet Fred.

Speaking of which: I saw The Posies last Monday - excellent. They still got it.

Saw White Stripes on Tuesday...interesting, but no autographs.

 - H.