(TV) OT: Who 2 See

I have limited funds so can only afford one good concert this month. Problem is that there are numerous good folks coming around this month and so I am at a loss as to which concert to attend. From the following list, who would you go to see:

Richard Thompson ( seen him at least four times, this one is acoustic ).

Bob Mould ( seen him about four times also. new rockin' album, can shoot lightning from his finger tips and from his eyes - learned those tricks from Thompson ).

Adrian Belew ( saw him once w/ Crimson, bends strings with extraordinary pnash ).

Danial Lanois w/ Tortoise - Never seen either. Love just about anything Lanois has had his hand in, Totoise has EDD member, Doug McCombs...

Okay those are the candidates....