(TV) Buckley movie

I guess I'm the contrarian here.

Far more familiar with Tim.  Received a tape from the buzz months before
Jeff did the Natalie Wood, and have to say that I thought it was the most
pedestrian, inconsequential music I had ever heard.

Not impressed with him or his cult potential in the least.  Jean Seberg has
cult potential.

Ian Curtis on the other hand.  "Throw my body overboard, the spotlight never
lasts."  *

Scott, NYC

Oh, and Phil, regarding Leo's posting about googling "Failure".  It's really
hard to underscore the vitriolic hatred and sheer nastiness a lot of my
fellow Americans feel about the usurpation of our presidency, country and
foreign policy.

*  Yes that is mixing Bauhaus with Joy Division.