Re: (TV) tom - patti - BAM-o

---- robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com> wrote:
> there are a couple of
> dates at the brooklyn academy of music, nov 30 and dec
> 1, apparently with tom, and apparently doing "horses".
> November 30 NYC BAM (Brooklyn Academy of Music)
> December 1  NYC BAM (Brooklyn Academy of Music)

um,  let's just say that a fellow MM lister, and perhaps a friend of his,
were to drive up to the BAM to see one of those 'Horses' shows, all the way from Virginia...
 ... Might there be a friendly MM lister who would let them crash after the show?
I promise to be outa there ASAP the next a.m.

This should be an off-list reply, if it is at all possible

thanks
 - Herman