Re: (TV) gang of four--atlanta

Jay wrote:

They came out for 2 encores and their final song was
the GREAT Damaged Goods (first time they've played it
live in 20 years!!)

According to whom? I just Googled " 'gang of four' 2005 'set list' " and just from looking at the first two links I see that Damaged Goods was performed at two different, non-Atlanta 2005 performances. A little further searching confirmed that it was indeed played at the May 16 show in Boston, which I was at. Not that I think this should in any way diminish your pleasure, Jay....

- Jesse

P.S. Why do Jay's posts always have 30 or so lines of white space at the end?