Re: (TV) This Case Is Closed!/Maybe I Should Have Been A Research-Librarian/Exact Location

At 4:33 PM +0100 10/14/05, Keith Allison wrote:
In message <20051014101948.3e94f868.jh@brainiac.com>, Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com> writes
Sorry if I've bored/offended any of you folks with this off-topic gripe, but it really does bother me when people give up all signs of rational thought to swallow any religion or unprovable pseudoscience.

Always remember, there's no such thing as Gravity - it's actually Intelligent Falling.

I was under the impression this was all orchestrated by the Flying Spaghetti Monster: http://www.venganza.org/
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/