Re: (TV) Funny? and On Topic

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:06:50 -0700 (PDT)
grntg <grntg@yahoo.com> wrote:
> There's one lister whose son I recall played on the
> last tribute cd.  Fess up JH, why didn't you take your
> son to see TV?   :-)

That was the show where my friend Rob and I drove to New Haven and
then took the train into NYC, had dinner at the Old Devil Moon, went
to the show, and *immediately* after the show caught the train back
to New Haven, and thence back to RI.

It was well after dawn when I finally made it into bed..  and since
it was a school night, I'd have been a bad parent to inflict that on
him!

It was indeed a great show.