RE: (TV) Verlaine - Cover @ Reflex (increasingly OT)

Rex wrote:
> Resemblance to the Icicle Works was accidental-

I had a girlfriend back then who listened to the Icicle
Works a lot.  They didn't do anything for me; I was more
partial to people like Julian Cope ("Charlotte Anne").

She could be a 'hurtful' person--when we broke up she
taunted me about how Will Sergeant was a better guitarist
than TV or Lloyd (she had seen the three of them live). :>)

Can anyone identify the musician(s) the following describes:

Moods:  Literate, Self-conscious, ethereal, brooding,
enigmatic, passionate, eerie, uncompromising, complex,
tense/anxious, bitter sweet, brittle."

Influences:  "VU, Dylan Young, The Doors"
plus: K. Dpmusbof, Xbhofs, Zzbsecjset, Q. Upxotdoe,
K. Djqqpmjob, B. Lppqfs, B. Bzmfs, L. Sjdibset, N. Cmppngjfme,
B. Melton, Eric Dolphy, Byrds,  tv soundtracks, dreams,
tjcfmjvt, dbsuppots, uw uifnft, Xbhods.

If you don't like these blame the All Music Guide.