(TV) Spinoff news group

Sign me up for that "isn't Robin the coolest person ever" newsgroup.  Far
more prolific than our favorite Gang of 4 and infinitely more resourceful.
Have you heard the True Believers show she got her hands on?  I'm guessing
she has a life beyond keeping Scott in great tunes, but I am more than happy
to settle for being her moonlight job.

I can see it now, "We just heard from Monsieur X that when Robin drives over
the Congress Avenue bridge, she often pulls over at dusk and nurses baby
bats that have fallen out of their nest back to health, checks each one for
their sonic acuity, grounds them in the basics of rock and roll, the dangers
of Hotel California, and then sends them on their merry way chasing and
eating mosquitos down the Colorado River."

All praise Roky/Robin.

Scott, NYC