Re: (TV) Spinoff news group

--- Scott Simpson <SSimpson@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> All praise Roky/Robin.

oh man i am blushing.

but for those keeping up with my personal life, let me
report that i just ended a weekend visit from my
mother that was so painful that my brother said he now
understands the "cutting" phenomenon.  i just dropped
him at home, said he was going straight for the
razors.

i'm hoping to be eaten by bats.  only the surprise
discovery of some long-lost early television
recordings could cheer me up right now.  and i suppose
stranger things have happened.