Re: (TV) New review

"the leader of
the group, the monossilabico Tone Verlaine"
 There are so many thing so great about that that I can't even get
started...
 "Verlaine seems a version junkie of Mark
Knopfler. It speaks very little:"
 That is pretty awesome, too. If I parsed it right, Television itselfe is
female, and Tom is an object ("it"). Which doesn't explain much, but is no
less wrong than most of the other TV journalism!
 -Rex