Re: (TV) VU--say it all at once--jay pontrelli is the best. you are welcome...

Brian Young <raggedglory57@yahoo.com> wrote:

> That's why I never want to meet any of these people. For instance, Neil
> Young is one of my favorite artists of all time, but I hear that he is not
> someone you want to approach. Fine. All I care about is the Art.

 Neil's an odd one. I'm not sure he's an asshole. He's just complicated. It
seems he's treated people shittily from time to time for various reasons,
but he also seems incredibly generous and loyal. Lou... I'd say asshole.
 I haven't heard "Black Acetate" but "Hobo Sapiens" was hands-down my
favorite album last year... I still can't believe how vital and just plain
great it is.
 -Rex