(TV) A Rose By Any Other Name / Accent / Television Panned in W. Coast Review?!?

What's the line on the MM album about a rose and a prick?

The first time I ever heard Lou Reed being interviewed on a
Boston radio station in the early 1980s I almost fell out of my
chair.  His non-singing voice (its total lack of affect) was so
freakin' weird, and dare I use another descriptor ... uncool.
He also sounded like an extremely cynical and profoundly unhappy
man.  Compared to Reed, James Iggy Osterberg sounded positively
happy during a long NPR interview with Terri Gross this
year)---the kind of guy who'd probably stop to talk to fans,
who had recognized him on the street, for a moment or two
(assuming of course there weren't a lot of 'em).

Apologies to Listers who are natives of NJ or Staten
Island----with my Boston, MA dialect it's akin to the pot
calling the kettle black.

Didn't Lou's parents send him to a mental hospital as a teenager,
where he received shock therapy?

More serious (but seemingly strange) question:

I believe it might have been Philip who early *this* year found
and posted a link of a short critique of a Television concert on
the West Coast (maybe one of the All Tomorrow's Parties
shows or a SF/LA 2002?/2003?/2004? show). In his review the middle
aged critic who's had often listened to the band in the 70's,
totally pans their performance.  He says (and I'm paraphrasing)
how he had made a huge mistake in attending, fooled by his nostalgic
musical memories which ere totally dashed by the band's pathetic
attempt to play their old repertoire (pretty sure he specifically
mentions the song MM at the show).

Does anyone recall the review? I did several searches of The Wonder
and the MM archives, but failed to find the review. Couldn't find it
using the keyword "All Tomorrow's Parties", or "Angeles", or
"tinyurl", "UCLA, or Philip's "OUCH!", or etc.

Why you may ask am I posting this question now?  Well--I'm trying to
determine if I totally imagined this review or/and I'm losing my
mind? (Don't answer that last part :>)  )