From: "Brian Young" <raggedglory57@yahoo.com>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) VU--say it all at once--jay pontrelli is the best. you are
welcome...

> That's why I never want to meet any of these people.  For instance, Neil
Young is one of my favorite artists of all time, but I hear that he is not
someone you want to approach. Fine. All I care about is the Art.

> I've always admired and enjoyed the VU, and for the longest time I liked
Lou Reed albums better than John Cale albums, but in the past decade it's
swung the other way. I think Cale is still putting out great stuff. I love
Black Acetate. It may be my favorite album of this year. And Lou, like Neil
and many others seems to be in artistic decline.

> You know when I think it matters if someone is a prick? Interviews. Lou in
interviews is sometimes hard to take. His inner a-hole takes over sometimes.
So when an artist is a prick I avoid reading their interviews.