Re: (TV) VU--say it all at once--jay pontrelli is the best. you are welcome...

> I think all of us, or most of us, are a-holes at some times.

 Why, sir, the nerve! I certainly never... oh, wait. Yeah, you're probably
right.

Rex, I was blown away by Hobo Sapiens, too. I didn't think he had an even
> better album in him, but Black Acetate is more bold and daring and exciting
> to me than the HS album.

 I'm really looking forward to picking it up as soon as I get a little more
cash in my pocket. Top of the Christmas list, anyway.
 -Rex