Re: (TV) Maxanne?

Leo,

Back in '83 I was living in Boston and working for RCA Records. We did a  big
Lou Reed promotion to promote the release of a videodisc (remember those)
that Lou  and RCA just issued had issued. Long story short, Maxanne was at  WBOS
then...it was a fledgling station trying to compete w/ WBCN. I arranged for
Lou to go on the air with her prior to our promotional even (he signed stuff
at  Strawberries in Kenmore Square) and did an intro of the disc at The Rat. He
was  pretty out of it...I found out he was getting sober at the time....In
any case,  it wasn't my first dealing with him, but it was the first that went
smoothly. I  think I still have a cassette of the interview. Max was great.

That was a long time ago.....

Richard