Re: (TV) VU--say it all at once--jay pontrelli is the best. you are welcome...

>>Rex Broome said:
Although Television is my favorite of the bunch by a hair, I'd have to say
empirical measurements of "rock importance" would produce this formula:
 VU > TV > GO4<<

Jon King, illustrious singer for Go4, which has been one of my favorite bands since Entertainment (through Solid Gold), has just become head of the London office for my in-house freelance copyediting gig and will be in the NYC office (where I work) for meetings on Tuesday. Mind you, this is a SMALL company, with fewer than 10 people in NYC. Odd, eh? I'll be toting my vinyl Entertainment and yellow EP into work on Tuesday for autographing, although I don't typically do that kinda stuff. Rex, I'll pass along your assessment of Go4's "rock importance" if the opportunity arises...