From: robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) reed / bockris
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 06:59:17 -0800 (PST)

anyone here have an opinion on bockris' reed bio?
there didn't seem to be one redeeming thing about lou
(other than his music) in this book.  i guess i'm
having a hard time believing *anyone* is that icky.
but of course it's possible.

and what about bockris' patti smith bio?  recommended?
 not recommended?  is bockris considered a decent
(i.e. truthful / accurate) source?