Ernie Trivia / Mystery Guests / RE: (TV) Friday on Bowery St. NYC

In NYC today but in mind only; reading MM List
to procrastinate writing lots of computer code.

Never heard of the Ficca guy. However, Harvard
grad, Ernie Brooks (bass), played with amongst
others in reverse chronological order:

The Modern Lovers; (I think) the Paley Brothers
who released one album, and who were a circa
1973-4 Boston band constituted from some of
the remnants of the group, Catfish Black; Catfish
Black itself (early 1970's Boston band, who released
one album); and last but not least! Jonathan
Richman's 1970 band, who played free monthly shows
outside in the Cambridge Common, and free shows
in the warmer Cambridge YMCA during the winter.

	Leo

PS: Who might these special guests be?
John Giorno, and our own Dennis (the latter
giving Ernie a breather from bass, or/and
give a prose reading)?